Our Communications and Engagement Strategy sets out our approach to communicating and engaging with local people. It is based on the principle of open and continuous communication with patients, the public, member practices, staff and key stakeholders. It also acknowledges our statutory responsibilities and the NHS commitment to involve patients in the way in which health services are planned and managed.
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
- Extended access to GP services
- Primary Care Commissioning
- What people say about us
- Medicines & prescribing information
- Your Slough CCG
- Governing Body Meetings in Public
- Our Operating Plan and Commissioning Intentions
- Who's who in my CCG?